CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 14, 2007

**First Post**

Okay so...a little hard to get started here. It kind of makes me nervous to know that anybody can read this, but I refuse to change my settings. You know, just in case my life gets really interesting at some point and I become famous like Dawn's blog "Because I Said So". However, while I have a great deal of respect for Dawn and love her blog do death, I really hope I don't have to have six children to become famous. Ouch. Just a husband is more than enough at this point.

My inspiration to start a blog comes from the fact that I'll be working full time and not going to school next semester. This'll be the first semester in my life since kindergarten that I haven't been in school, so it'll definitely be something different. I work at a local hospital on a cardiac unit, and my patients are definitely something else. I'm in school to be a Registered Nurse, so I thought it would be a good idea to work as a nurse's aide for awhile, and lemme tell ya - it's been some kind of interesting.

I decided it would make my work day more enjoyable, at least for myself, if I was making a good effort to find something worth writing about while at work. I also thought it would be interesting to come back and read later on in my life to see what I've learned and how I've changed.

I have a tendency to start things and not finish them, but these are my major ideas and goals for this blog :) If you're not me and you're reading this - I hope you enjoy yourself )

0 comments: